Where Reality Meets Modeling
April 20, 2017 – April 20, 2017Architects, engineers and builders use scan data in a variety of ways. Most focus on the ability to generate accurate data from real-world conditions. However, new technology allows teams to not only collect data more efficiently, but it also opens the door for in-context mdoels and automated construction layout.
Join us on April 20th in Ottawa for a 2-hour session on the intersection of modeling and reality capture. We’ll discuss how to:
- Create as-built models directly from point clouds quickly and accurately
- Reduce time-to-project with detailed information about existing conditions
- Analyze point cloud data compared to model geometry
- Determine which reality capture technology works for your project
- Automate construction layout with precisely modeled data