Industry Event Submission Form
Buildings Canada Events provides a consolidated listing of industry events taking place across Canada. Events submitted are required to adhere to the criteria below.
In order to prevent unrelated events from being posted, all events must go through an approval process. Events are reviewed, edited, and added to the listing at the discretion of the event administrators.
- Events listed on Buildings Canada must be from a reputable association, academic department or government institution
- Events should be of general interest to the industry and must be open to members and the public
- Events must be educational in nature, not commercial
- Events must be mid to large scale
- Events must be submitted a week in advance to the event happening and it must take place in the calendar year
- Events must not compete/conflict with any Informa Exhibitions events
Events must be submitted through the online submission form to be considered: